I love fish but rarely cook it at home. I usually like to be able to buy it and cook it the same day. This past Saturday I finally got a chance to make this recipe that I saw on a blog I love, Ezra Pound Cake. It was probably the easiest recipe I have ever made but it still had a TON of flavor. I served it with my version of an Autumn Salad which was Spinach leaves, Glazed Walnuts, Apples, Craisins and Crumbled Blue Cheese with a White Balsamic Dressing
Peppery Brown Sugar Salmon
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets (bones removed)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Pat the salmon fillets dry.
3. Brush with melted butter.
4. Combine the seasonings in a small bowl and mix.
5. Sprinkle the seasonings over the salmon, and press down gently.
6. On a lightly greased baking sheet, bake for 20-25 minutes. Line the sheet with foil for easy cleanup.